NOTE: During the shelter-in-place orders in Colorado, and throughout the US, group classes are on hold. Check out our Virtual Services page to see what online classes I am currently offering.
Megan will come to your home to help you solve your most puzzling problems, or get your new dog or puppy started on the right path. She will teach you simple exercises that will build your relationship with your dog, by teaching your dog the skills they need to live in your world.
- Behavior modification – Can’t quite figure out why the dog does that? Get your biggest problems deciphered today! Get help with the following behaviors:
- Fear/anxieties including separation anxiety
- Leash reactivity
- Destructive behavior
- Aggression toward dogs or humans
- Any behavior that is impacting your’s or your dog’s quality of life!
- In-home manners – Brush up on skills in the dog’s own environment, such as polite greetings, coming when called, leash walking, and impulse control.
- Day training – Have the dog(s) trained while you work! Megan will work with your dogs two to three times a week, and then once a week with you to transfer those skills to you.
In-Home Training starts with a consultation where Megan will take a thorough history, discuss all of your concerns, and most importantly your training goals. Megan will give you insight as to why your dog might be exhibiting any behavior problems you are experiencing, and recommend a training plan that will help you meet your goals.
I have two options for consultations:
- 30 minute phone/Zoom meeting consultation – FREE
- 60 minute in-home consultation – $75
All in-home clients will start off with my Foundations Package, which will develop the skills needed for any additional training goals or behavior modification. The Foundations Package is $500, and includes 4, 1 hour private sessions in your home, handouts to help guide your progress between sessions, and remote phone and email help between sessions. After the Foundations Package, we will discuss what additional training might be needed to help you reach your goals.
I offer an additional 10% off for adopters of local rescues with whom I have partnered. If your dog is adopted from a local rescue, and we are not currently partnered with them, let them know to contact me so that you and other adopters can save on training!
Serving the Northern Colorado area, including Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Johnstown, Timnath, Severence, Wellington, and surrounding areas.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Megan, email email@example.com or call 970-988-8618 today!